Leash Walking Programs
Learning to walk correctly on a leash is one of the most basic but important skills for your dog to master. You should be able to comfortably walk around your quiet neighborhood or through a busy vet’s office without your dog pulling, lunging or tripping you with their leash.
- Designed for dogs with no anxiety or aggression, private lesson programs are held at your home or other agreed upon high distractions locations.
- Choose from Private or Group Lessons.
- Three private lessons or four group lessons at your home and high distraction areas
- Teaches basic obedience commands such as Heeling and Sitting.
- Tests high distractions to ensure reliability
- Includes Slip Leash or Halti and Treat/Food Pouch